Catalogs & Portfolios
Web pages inside a catalog or portfolio draw the viewers attention to important information, link the viewer to an external website, display content in directories, or create calls to action. Pages appear just below banners. Here are characteristics of pages:
- Pages contain text, graphics, videos, hyperlinks or forms
- Pages can have subpages that will appear in a drop down box
- Add a hyperlink to the page navigation bar to link the viewer inside the catalog or portfolio or to an external website.
- Directory pages will organize and display content by type or by a date range
- Add a form to a page to collect information from the viewer. Forms have custom fields and email addresses of individuals to be notified when the form is filled out.